Simplify the process of layering under your technical shell with the Smarty 3-in-1 Form Jacket from 686. This 3-in-1 jacket combines a stretchy high performance technical shell with a synthetic filled mid layer jacket for ultimate freedom and flexibility on the hill.
These two separate pieces can be worn by themselves or zipped together for maximum comfort and performance. The infiniDRY fabric is fully waterproof and breathable for powder days to spring slush and keeps you comfortable by letting excess body heat escape. When you need some additional airflow, underarm zippers can be opened to help keep you cool. A plethora of pockets hold goggles, season passes, and everything in between so that you can stay on the hill during long days without having to visit the car to stock up. The helmet-compatible and adjustable hood protects you from frigid winds and heavy snow, and offers a compact and convenient Hood Link system for rolling your jacket to make transport easy. The zip-in insulating layer is packed full of Polyfill synthetic insulation to keep you warm on sub-zero powder days and features a classic style that can be worn out after skiing.
- Ride in every condition with this versatile 3-in-1 jacket
- infiniDRY fabric is fully waterproof and breathable
- Smarty synthetic insulated midlayer is removable for any weather
- Air-Flo underarm vents allow additional airflow to keep you cool
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood protects from cold winds and snow
- Internal goggle and media pockets keep you prepared on the hill
- Modern fit allows for increased movement and range of motion