Union's Telescopic Pole is one of the few poles out there actually designed for splitboarding. It collapses into three sections for easy packing when it's time to ride, and its length adjusts thanks to the secure locking mechanism. The grip extends down the pole to help you on steep switch backs and awkward kick turns. Union made the powder basket stiffer so it won't fold over when you're flipping your binding's heel risers. The Telescopic Pole provides a strong and sturdy aluminum construction that shouldn't snap in half.
- Touring poles pair well with splitboards
- Collapsible design packs small for the ride down
- Locking mechanism adjusts length from 110 - 135cm
- Extended grip assists on steep skin tracks and tricky switchbacks
- Powder baskets built stiffer for flipping heel risers